- 4 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 2 bananas, peeled and ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup natural-style creamy peanut butter or apple butter, whichever you prefer or have on hand
- Lay two slices of bread on the counter next to each other, slightly overlapping one over the other to create one big rectangular piece. Press the slices together at the seam and use a rolling pin to gently flatten them.
- Gently spread your favorite spread evenly over both of the bread pieces and lay a whole banana in the middle. Carefully roll up the bread around the banana.
- Slice the log into six pieces that are 1-1 1/2-inches thick.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices, spread and banana and serve.