Breakfast Hawaiian Pizza with Ham, Eggs, Cheese and Pineapple
Try making this exotic, but easy, taste sensation with kids. Encourage them to try the yummy salty-sweet combo of ham and pineapple. –RR
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/2 pound breakfast ham, chopped
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli brand (12-inch)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 fresh cored pineapple, diced
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add EVOO. Add ham and cook for two minutes. Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Add to ham, and scramble (cook, stirring until no longer runny).
- Place the pizza on a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Top with the scrambled eggs, ham, cheese and pineapple. Bake until crust is crisp and cheese is bubbly, 12-15 minutes.
- Cut into eight pieces and serve.