Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Balsamic Vinegar
Serves a Brussels sprouts lover out of anyone with this recipe!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided
- 6 slices pancetta, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pints Brussels sprouts, large ones cut in half, small ones left whole
- 1/2 cup balsamic drizzle (store-bought or homemade)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with two turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons. Add the pancetta and cook until rendered two-thirds of the way. Add the sprouts to the pan and toss.
- Spread the sprouts and pancetta on a baking sheet, cut-side down. Roast until the outer leaves are brown and crispy and the sprouts are tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Top with the balsamic drizzle and serve.