- 4 soft sandwich rolls
- 1 1/3 cups white meat rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 4 slices deli-sliced ham
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Carrot and celery sticks, to serve alongside
- Ask a grown-up helper (GH) to pre-heat a panini press.
- Place the roll bottoms on a work surface and top with the chicken and ham.
- In a small bowl, mix the cheese and ranch dressing and spread on the cut-side of the roll tops.
- Cover the sandwiches with the roll tops and ask your GH to place them in the panini press. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then cut the paninis in half and serve with the veggie sticks.