- Juice of 3 Meyer lemons or juice of 1/2 orange and 1 ripe lemon
- 2 large bulbs fennel, trimmed and shredded on a mandolin or very thinly sliced, plus 1/2 cup fronds, chopped
- 1 large red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup tarragon, chopped
- About 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Juice the lemons or orange and lemon in a bowl. Add the fennel, fronds, onions, parsley, tarragon and EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Let stand for 30 minutes to wilt.